Clutch Fixed I Think

imexian

I posted earlier about clutch on my 300 being a bit naff, well i've purchased a new cable a week ago and fed it through frame same way as it came off, now i've removed the extender plate that was on engine casing, also re-routed cable completely differently and the affect is brill! bite point a lot more how i like it and lighter + smoother...Result!

Just by messing around with cable position, and removing a dodgy mod. tried Rockshocks today, but thought Falcons were better? maybe RS need re-building?

Can anyone assist me in what national trials i can ride this bike in?

Even missus is amazed at my enthusiasm again, at trials that is..!

Regards,

Ian

Hi Ian,

Just read another one of your posts where you mentioned the old Fantic giving you a fresh load of enthusiasm... couldn't agree more, I'd ride mine over the Beta any day now!

As far as national events go, you can't go far wrong with the Normandale series. Always a good ride round, always something to take marks of the winners without being too hard for the rest. Even if you've no road licence, selected ones are all off road.

Enjoy the bike!!

Hi Simon,

Yes it's re vitalised me no end!

Do you no what's the best way of getting this bike registered?

I have no info regarding it.

It's a bit of a hybrid??

Rides ace though, I did brakes before trial on Sunday and it was like going back it time, with cleaning shoes and copper slipping cams etc...

Dropped off 3 stone in weight as well, even wife says I look younger!!!!!!

Ian

Sorry, no idea how to go about getting bike registered. Was lucky with mine in that it was already sorted. That said, DVLA still insisted on an inspection.

Seem to remember reading about doing it on here in the past though so sure someone will be able to help you.