Which New Bike To Choose

skyline1

I am in the market for a new trials bike. I currently ride an 2009 Beta Evo 2t 250 on stiffer springs all round.

I have heard the pros & cons of many bikes but wanted to know what the over all opinions are of which is the best new bike to buy?

You may be honestly trying to get some helpful info on bikes. But over the past few years there have been many "which bike is best" threads. And these generally just devolve into "The bike I ride is best, all others are crap".

So my advice, get to ride as many different new bikes as you can, and go for the one that suits you best.

• Like 1

You may be honestly trying to get some helpful info on bikes. But over the past few years there have been many "which bike is best" threads. And these generally just devolve into "The bike I ride is best, all others are crap".

So my advice, get to ride as many different new bikes as you can, and go for the one that suits you best.

I hear what you are saying. Of course I want the bike that suits my riding style the best but I also want one the is easy to maintain, does not break after each little bash, something that will last & hold it value when looked after.

Good luck I here you say!

Edited by skyline1

I hear what you are saying. Of course I want the bike that suits my riding style the best but I also want one the is easy to maintain, does not break after each little bash, something that will last & hold it value when looked after.

Well,

I don't really have much personal experience with the "newer" bikes. My "new" bike is 10 yrs old. So if you are going from an 09 to a 13 or 14 that is WAY out of my experience level. So anything I would have to say on the subject would be basic propoganda/ BS or brand loyalty.

GO GASGAS!!!! :D :D

Good luck on your search, hope you can get some actually useful information.

Find you a Mont!