New To The Forum, So A Quick Hello

paul_m

Hello to everyone,

my name is Paul and im fairly new to trials,

I used to be a club racer in Thundersport, but after some naughty crashes and cost, i sold up last year.

By xmas i was bored and needed a bike, i have always loved watching trials so bought myself a 2003 315r lampkin rep.

withing 20 mins of getting it i had wheelied in straight into a wall.. oops.

anyway, i then bought my son a gasgas txt 70 so we could go together.

i like in wakefield so we usually go to bumpy,

but have a new job in Tidworth in Andover and currently looking for somewhere to go down here.

We have a MX track built on our training area which im currently arganising with the big bosses to allow me to make sections on when its not used for enduro.

I class myself as a complete novice even coming from recing as this is a completely new animal.

but very fun, hard work and cheap.

i hope to learn new things from the forum and its members..

cheers ladies and gents..

Paul

1. By xmas i was bored and needed a bike, i have always loved watching trials so bought myself a 2003 315r lampkin rep.

withing 20 mins of getting it i had wheelied in straight into a wall.. oops.

2. anyway, i then bought my son a gasgas txt 70 so we could go together.

3. I class myself as a complete novice even coming from recing as this is a completely new animal.

but very fun, hard work and cheap.

4. i hope to learn new things from the forum and its members..

cheers ladies and gents..

Paul

Welcome to the wonderful and weird world of trials! :thumbup:

1. Good bike to start on and at least you got that first crash out of the way quickly! :D

2. Have fun with your son and cherish every ride you have together. (at 40 yrs old I still remember many of the rides I had with my dad when I was a kid)

3. This is a good attitude to have and in no time you should be learning quite a bit and progressing your skills quickly

4. Not sure how much "useful" stuff you will learn from us on this forum............ :rotfl:

Zippy