Do Asian Trials Riders?

billyt

Gaijin (外人?, [ɡaidʑiɴ]) is a Japanese word meaning "non-Japanese", or "alien".[1] The word is composed of two kanji: gai (外?), meaning "outside"; and jin (人?), meaning "person" – thus, the word could also, in some contexts, be translated into English as "outsider". There are similarly composed words to refer to foreign things, most fundamentally gaikoku (外国?, foreign country), but also to various other things such as the common words gaisha (外車?, foreign car), gaika (外貨?, foreign cash), andgaitame (外為?, foreign exchange). The word can refer to nationality, race, or ethnicity, but in Japanese these are generally conflated.

Yanky Zap........ Canuck Zap........... Mexican Zap............ Scot Zap............. Limely Zap...... Ausy Zap........... Kiwi Zap.......

Did I miss anybody............. Eskimo Zap............... :moon:

• Like 1

Yanky Zap........ Canuck Zap........... Mexican Zap............ Scot Zap............. Limely Zap...... Ausy Zap........... Kiwi Zap.......

Did I miss anybody............. Eskimo Zap............... :moon:

Frank .......

I wonder if its racial?

Does anyone know who coined the phrase?

Personally I think we should call it a "Canuck Zap" from now on, I'm sure it was a Canadian who invented it

A Canadian invented the "Splatter" technique. He only did it once........ Too much poutine........ :beer:

Edited by billyt

A Canadian invented the "Splatter" technique. He only did it once........ :beer:

If I remember the story correctly there was much :beer: happening and it involved a 2 story "2-holer" outhouse. The second story outhouse user was the "Splatter" and the first story outhouse user was the "Splattee"! The Splattee threatened to destroy the Splatter's Zamboni, so the Splatter didn't do it again. :D