Ossa Mapping

ericleow62

Not sure what you meqan by the "difference" but the pin placement is for the operation of the dual mapping switch.

I also have a 300 with the mapping switch already fitted, whcih I assume you also do. On earlier bikes that did not come with the switch already fitted you had to modify the ECu pin placement so the mapping switch would work and switch between the 2 maps available.

What I meant is if I unplug the cable from pin position 32 and plug it on pin 12, what is the difference in terms of power and etc.

I have another question, it is almost impossible to adjust the rebound on the rear shock if I have modified the L key. Any alternative, tools or idea?

Thanks

The pin switch enables the mapping switch to work. You must already have the switch fitted on you bars, this is what controls the map selected, moving the pin won,t do anything, it only allows the dual mapping function to work.

For te shock, a cut down key, although fiddly, is really the only way unless you start removing the exhaust etc for better access.......unless anyone has a better suggestion