199B Side Decals

bondy

Hi Bondy, did you get sorted with some 340's?? If not i can probably make them up for you if you send me good quality straight on photos with a size refernce, then i can print em out for you. Cost of material plus postage to ya. :)

Fred

Apologies to admins!!! Not trying to promote business, just trying to help a fellow bully owner!!!!!!

Edited by fmc
  • Like 1

hi thanks for the offer but am sorted now. i was luch i bought the last pair of inmotion there alot easyer to put on to. only reason am asking on hear is because my mate has same bike and wants the same decals. so if you could make some id probley have some to as a spare.

One other thing that I noticed is your side stand it is opposite to mine. Mine has the swingarm going inside the stand. What I mean is the stand goes on the outside of a flat steel or chrome moly shaped plate on the swingarm with the stand having two small flat plates on it going outside the plate on the swingarm. Yours looks like an Italjet stand and bracket. Graham.

hello dabster the bike has had some mods done these were done when i bought the bike. alls i can tell is its a DID wheel. am gessing its off a jap bike witch 1 i have no idea. and the S/Arm has been brought Forward and extended at the rear looks like its been done proper. it dose turn pritty tight not sure about the headstock dosant look like its been changed. the headsteady also has been moded to. looks to be verry strong and neat. the engin has been rebuilt to all the crank case nuts look new. i need the forks rechroming witch i plant to do soon i have some new moden seals to go in. rides supberb tho since piuting the new mikuni on

One other thing that I noticed is your side stand it is opposite to mine. Mine has the swingarm going inside the stand. What I mean is the stand goes on the outside of a flat steel or chrome moly shaped plate on the swingarm with the stand having two small flat plates on it going outside the plate on the swingarm. Yours looks like an Italjet stand and bracket. Graham.

Hi Graham :icon_salut:

• Like 1