Jordi Off?

gizza5

what does this mean?

Not quite sure but I found this on another website if its true?

Dear friends,

I Just wanted to write some words due to the latest rumours that started to appear regarding my situation towards Jotagas. So that, it is me personally who is in the position to administrate those words.

True,

I decided to move away from the company temporarily, but not from the project; the reasons, I prefer not to go in to much detail over these, but it is a reality that some differences of opinion regarding how to run the business, this is towards the actual person administrating/ owning it have appeared. I do not want to continue being part of the business element. until those are solved. Honestly, from my deep hart, I hope this situation will be solved soon, based on a path on which I feel myself comfortable.

For further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Jordi Tarrés.

jotagas without jordi hows that work? move away but still involved? So he has no stake in the ownership?

249 gas you know the situation tell us more whats occouring?

Jordi doesnt agree with the major 70 % investor on the way the company is run. The problem is between Jordi and this man only.

The company will continue making bikes with out Jordi still working for them.

In many respects Jordi had completed his job in developing the bike. Future development may take place in house and by a 3rd party. The same 3rd party that develops GasGas and Ossa. It makes more financial sense that having a development guy employed all year around.

There is a strong chance that in the not so distant future Jordi will own Jotagas with his amigos and can run the company how HE WANTS.

Dont mean to sound like im shouting , im not :) .Im crying instead :crying::hl:

Edited by gasgas249uk

so that xidu company or whatever they are called will develop jotagas as well as ossa and gas gas?

this whole thing could be short lived hope jordi gets it sorted soon,

They already do develop them. Factories don't develop . The big plans are outsourced

Hopefully the boss will realise that he needs Jordi Tarres. A big swaying point for me buying JTG was that fact that it was the Jordi Tarres bike, it was and is Jordi's creation and has his involvement.

Jordi liaises with all the importers along with Marc Arano. Importers know Jordi of old, they trust him , like him as a person , he's a winner and many of the buyers love him.

Its Jordi and Marc who have the relationships with the buyers . The boss doesnt have the same relationship.

Now Jordi has left , but he does say "temporarily" .

I believe hell be back

They are differences which can be sorted