Honda Tlm200 Sprocket Set Up Help

jos

Hi all, Have been restoring a Honda TLM200, I've rebuild engine etc but the sprockets are very worn and obviously a more road set up . Does anyone have experience with these bikes and could suggest a suitable sprocket combination for trials riding, for a newbie. Or a process by which I could arrive at suitable set up.

I'm all so needing a good set of plastics. I have found several web sites selling new white guards. Does anyone know who makes these and if they are available in Yellow. I've never been able to find yellow.

Many thanks Jos

ive owned both tlm 240 great bike,and have a tlm200 for many years.the rear sprocket is same as tlr250,so use a rear about 42.front about 12.these bikes don't mind what sprocket sizes to much.i use second gear with these sizes most of time in sections.most wheel brake parts are tlr 250.do you really want yellow?white is easy to get.

would have liked to keep it as original with yellow,which would also give it nice point of difference. but may end up going with the white. Although I'm not sure the 200 came in white.

Thanks for your info

mine is red and white.i have red tlr front mudguard,and red rear bought as a pattern from any trials bike.ive also done airbox mod a must if your doing trials.it has a Montesa 315 air filter fits in top after throwing away rubber that fits in top.take of standard air filter and cut any old bits of plastic inside.bike breathes better.i made a simple cage with coat hanger wire to hold 315 filter in postion.