Lets Get One Thing Straight! (Sprockets)

mokwepa

Ok....let me admit defeat on this one.....I didnt mean to get anybodys hackles up.

My dad admitted that the bike was too much for him and did what he knows to tame the specific problem that he was having and it worked for him. I have now been training on the bike every day and see the advantages of a fast throttle and smaller front sprocket, that is why I have refitted them. I am getting to a level where instant power/acceleration is needed and a advantage, it wasnt at my dads level.

Anyway, I was not trying to tell advanced riders how to set their bikes up as they are far more experienced in trials than me, I was merely trying to state that the advice that was initially given did not help my dads "specific" issue but made it worse for him.

Yes my title was abrupt, a kak day at work affected my wording.....I apologise. If this is going to harm anyones learning curve.....please can the mods remove it.

LOL, i really want to find that monty python clip about arguing, that would fit here. anyway mopwepa the topic got everyone talking and got rid if some boredom, lol. start another topic so we can have some more fun. how about which side of the bike is the proper side for a kick starter??????????????????

rob

LOL, i really want to find that monty python clip about arguing, that would fit here. anyway mopwepa the topic got everyone talking and got rid if some boredom, lol. start another topic so we can have some more fun. how about which side of the bike is the proper side for a kick starter??????????????????

rob

Hahaha. It kept me busy......im obsessed with this trials thing and look for updates here often......but maaaan!......this forum can be slow at times, not this time though :)

@africanjon: its always the refs fault :D

rob

Neither side is proper for the kickstarter. just need a button on the handlebars and vrooom.....

Now what we really need is a Christini all wheel drive conversion on my Beta!!

Would that be allowed???

:popcorn:

Why would you need one? It is well known that all trials riders are like Bou, Raga, Fuji, Cabby etc... and able to ride on just the rear wheel!