Good Youth Riders

nigel dabster

alexz wigg is on a gas gas, also adam jones who is also on a gas gas both are aged 15

Seeing as though Dabster does a bit of minding for Wiggy he may know that! I think he wants to know about the kids on the other side of the pond.

CRAIG ROBINSON,could kick some ass!!!!!.this kid is comming good.a good uk rider based at the john shirt empire.he carries a very similar style to graham jarvis ,nothing spectacular but gets the results,keep your eye on him!!!

Oliveras

Cream of the Crop! Hands down...

But, I just know (gut feeling) with WCT experience, Cody could be right on his heels.

Nigel, fill me in, is Alexz got that 125 Youth Cup ride at Hawkstone?

Really waiting to hear the outcome?

Do you remeber Martin Waley (that mite be the wrong name) but he was around at the same time as Berni S ? Came to England and rode Montesa, he was world class at the time, but i can remeber beating in the National Cotswold trial. He was useless in the mud, i just wonder if this new crop of US kids are the same, co's the Brit's love the Mud. Wigg, Sampson & Haslam can turn it on in all weather, Wind rain Snow, or dry. :blink: