Exhaust O Rings

chris west

Can anyone help I am after the four o rings that are in exhaust system . There are two from down pipe to exp chamber and two from chamber to the rear can . I'm after a uk stockist please gents . Any help appreciated . Sorry 2004 txt 280 pro . Thanks

Ism a bit desparate for them .. Out on Saturday .. Any ides for a temp solution .

Hi-temp Silicone, be sure to let set overnight.

When you put whole exhaust system together, don't tighten fasteners. When whole system installed,

tighten from cylinder headpipe back to rear muffler.

Jon

Thanks Jon .. Will this suffice long term or are the o rings essential .. I'm soaking mid box.and head pipe in caustic tomorrow .. They are steel so should be fine ??. I hope ... The expansion chamber is almost blocked solid .. Once this exhaust is sorted .. The bikes ready to trial . It's been a long road but sense of acheivement out ways all .. Thanks

Thanks Jon .. Will this suffice long term or are the o rings essential .. I'm soaking mid box.and head pipe in caustic tomorrow .. They are steel so should be fine ??. I hope ... The expansion chamber is almost blocked solid .. Once this exhaust is sorted .. The bikes ready to trial . It's been a long road but sense of acheivement out ways all .. Thanks

I use a combination of the o-rings and carefully applied hi-temp Silicone, but I like a tight exhaust system. I'd do the hi-temp and see how long it lasts. The o-rings are hi-temp Silicone.....

Jon

• Like 1