Nolan Brothers Video

breagh

Can't seem to post a comment on the actual clip.

Totally cool boys.

To me this is a really positive move for trials.

Far more appeal to youngsters, not everyone wants to ride round a muddy field with a bunch of 50 year olds.

If every town had a pair like this the general public might actually know about trials.

Edited by breagh

While it is a cool video most all the places they are riding with out permission. (Trespassing on bikes have closed a lot of areas) Pay attention to the opening comments. So they could be causing a very negative impact on the local riders. We 50 year olds have fought long and hard to keep the riding areas open. The next time you are riding (Riding a boring muddy field appeals to me much better than playing X-box at home.) you might thank the old guys for a place to ride!

• Like 2

I don't need a lecture in getting land for trials ,as I am trials convener of a club with about 200 members.

Instrumental in obtaining 4/5 venues over the last 4 years.

Trials has a serious image problem and needs promotion and I don't think any animals were used during the making of this video.

Signed Allan aged 50 and three quarters.

• Like 1

I don't need a lecture in getting land for trials ,as I am trials convener of a club with about 200 members.

Trials has a serious image problem and needs promotion and I don't think any animals were used during the making of this video.

wow came back at you like a wounded bear neil 41 1/3

I thought you were 50 and 12 1/4 s ?

the guys might be good riders but i stopped watching after the comment about riding in possible restricted areas, very irresponsible in my eyes. every sport i've ever been involved in is considered a renegade / rebellion sport. trials, mx, jet skiing, skateboarding, bmx. i've worked very hard to convey a positive professional image every where i go. i even go so far as to make sure to drive according to all state laws while pulling any of my toys to help maintain that image of lawfulness. not to saw i drive like a maniac otherwise.

as all world governments do their best to close land we need to fight that with a responsible acting membership and we should govern ourselves by letting these guys in the videos know we don't appreciate them taking all our hard work and tossing it in the garbage.

sorry but that's my opinion.

the same goes for the Julian guy i saw in some other video.

Can't seem to post a comment on the actual clip.

Totally cool boys.

To me this is a really positive move for trials.

Far more appeal to youngsters, not everyone wants to ride round a muddy field with a bunch of 50 year olds.

If every town had a pair like this the general public might actually know about trials.

I agree with everything you said. Thanks for sharing!