321 Full Of Water

mattyn666

hi iv gt a old gas gas 321 1999 and today was the day when i decide to drag her out the garage for a play.

she was firing but cutting out so i pulled the plug and noticed fluid on the piston also plug had browny black sludge onit, so obviously i thought thats not riight.

so i pulled the head off and found there was a puddle on top of piston looks to be black water, i presume head gasket must of gone. so iv pulled barrel off and there water in crankcase so i cleasned it out an with 2stroke fuel an then put 2 stroke oil in. i hope bottom end will be ok.

also drained the gear oil which was changed last week and its like yellow cream so i think waterpumps probly leaking, i hoping a new top end gasket kit and water pump kit will fix my problem.

does anyone know if the gear oil flows into the crank case on this model to oil main bearings or does it get oil from premix to keep the crank lubriicated?