The Gaunt Suzukis

laird387

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Another of the Suzuki derivatives was the Taylor-Suzuki, seen here at a Birmingham Club trial at Lidgates Farm at

Knowle on the south-eastern outskirts of Birmingham. A young Mac Price keeps his feet up on Bills section.

Enjoy.

post-19290-0-54738800-1391705010_thumb.jpg

Hi, jc2 (and everyone),

My mind boggles as to just how many images I have - but sadly, when I produced 'Offroad Review' it was very much a publish yourself 'Learn How to Publish' book - if you see what I mean.

I was in full-time employment that really was 'full-on'. I had a company car and the 'policy' was that you changed the car every three years or at 50,000 miles - whichever came first. The longest I ever managed to have one car was ten months.........yes, 50,000 miles in ten months........

So my combined hobbies of motorcycling and photography tended to be somewhat phrenetic and adding publishing the magazine meant that something had to suffer - and one sacrifice was the correct cataloguing and organising of all the negatives that Mary and I took - so now I'm having to 'catch up' on a task that would have been a lot easier at the time - had I ever thought they would be 'interesting' all these years later.

They say 'you live - and learn'. I reckon I just lived......

Anyway, yes there are Alta-Suzukis in there, and when I come across them I will include them on TC - but, as a friend of mine says - 'Bear with!'

The other message is, to everyone, please, please, please post a query for me with details of the bikes - venues - events - or riders that you personally would like to see, then it's a lot easier to scan through my collection and spot images that would be useful to someone.

Cheers.

Deryk

Edited by laird387