Demise Of Indoor Trials?

gizza5

Looking at the pictures from Barcelona I bet it was hard to get a ticket to watch??

The place is empty and it has been said that indoor is what people want sitting in a warm arena watching the 'Dynamic' sport of trials.

Looks like the WTC both Indoor & Outdoor will implode?

Do you think Toni will bunk up to our club trial :popcorn:

Oops! The photos show it empty because the qualifying was held behind closed doors late morning/early afternoon. The claimed figure for the "main event" in the evening was 11,000. It was a good crowd.

That has knackered my theory then Andy :D:D

Why was qualifying behind closed doors surely the crowd want to see all of it or at least have the choice?

All to do with time. There was SuperEnduro World Championship event on the same night in the same arena (though obviously not both at the same time!)

If an indoor event happened in association with an X Games event it would gain world popularity. Enduro cross is automatically more popular here in the US due to air time and the X Games event. They talk about trials but its not shown.

--Biff

NATC MotoTrials Indoor 2016? 201???

• Like 1

Looking at the pictures from Barcelona I bet it was hard to get a ticket to watch??

The place is empty and it has been said that indoor is what people want sitting in a warm arena watching the 'Dynamic' sport of trials.

Looks like the WTC both Indoor & Outdoor will implode?

Do you think Toni will bunk up to our club trial :popcorn:

soothsayer of doom and gloom strikes again!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...