Amsterdam Trials Shops

biffsgasgas

Allo,

So I am on my way to visit Mein Liebe in Germany here in a few weeks. Since she has a new job with an awesome Dearborn MI company in Saarlouis DE I decided to organize my next trip to the EU through Amsterdamn. This will put me into Luxembourg City at after she gets out of work. My name sake is Dutch and I have been to Holland when I was a kid so I have no need to see the sights. This trip I plan on being in Holland for a 6 hour layover before I arrive in Luxembourg city. I was wondering if there was a Trials shop in the Amsterdamn/Amstelveen area??? I would love to pickup some more swag and presents for my USA bretheren from the area and visit yet another trials shop in the EU.

On the 9th of March I will be playing the part of minder for FanticMatze in AMC Kertzheim. If you are in the area come on out!!! Look for a guy with "Biff" on his jacket and probably shouting something in a heavy east coast American accent about looking up, being agressive and keeping the knees out!

Plakat.jpg

--Biff

Biff,

when you are going to Holland it is better to do that little extra way to belgium and visit Tanja&Eddy's Shop:

http://www.snezzy.be/

you will defenetly find some goods for your mates in the States there.Tanja and Eddy are also dutch but they live in Belgium(close to Holland).Do not worry with the language the both speak very well english as Eddy was a Montesa factory rider back in the 80's.

Thank you all.

Yep Cope,

Martina and are are making a go of it and have been for a while. I have visited several times over the past few years.

Mattylad,

I do recall. Warken was an awesome property. The rocks there were not to forgiving. Next time I hope to be there with a GG If you are in Kerzenheim hope to see you there.

Nigel and Ducman,

Thanks! I have had the motovation to learn more German due to her and every trip to Europe so far hasn't been to much of an issue.

Fantic303

Sweet! Thats exactly what i was looking for.

--Biff