Hi There

mikemike

On the other hand, these days there are plenty of ways to make a 280 or even a 300 behave like you want it to.

I'm just reacting because if I let you guys carry on, soon we all have to buy 50cc's or feel the wrath... :huh:

I weigh 94kg and a like the bottom end power of my 280 when I'm creeping up a steep hill...

And didn't the medieval Chinese already know that the powel contlol is in the light wlist :stoned:

It's a fair point, just saying that for a newbie, regardless of biking history, trials is a different ball game, and takes a long time to master, and is easier to master on a smaller capacity bike. :thumbup:

• Like 1

i have a evo 250 but had a go on a mates evo 125 it was just a lot easier to ride im 15 stone and it pulled just fine

And when are you going to sell your 250 and buy a 125? :huh: Just kidding!

I believe you, but that's not my point.

I just don't like it when some people try to make others feel guilty for not buying a 250.

I know you all just want to give good advice, but not everybody is the same :wacko: