The Unbeatable Bou

cactusjack

Well yet again Bou has come through and taken the title in emphatic style in the indoor championships. Can he be stopped? I think after 10 of each he may consider Extreme Enduro! Good on him I say, the guy is without doubt a level above the competition.

I think we will see how good the Honda/Montesa is when Fujigas takes his leave. It'll be interesting to see who steps onto the ride, maybe Casales. Honda do like to snap up the younger talent early to ensure they maintain that no.1 plate.

Wish I could get coverage of the full event to watch. We get zero coverage in Australia, which means I can only watch the 20min final that the FIM put on YouTube, which won't be there for a week no doubt. Anyone here record it on a media they can copy it from?

:thumbup:

Little know fact, Toni now ties the great road racer Giacomo Agostini on 15 FIM World titles, assuming he takes the outdoor title again this year he will become the most successful motorcycle rider ever across all disciplines of the sport.

Cant see any one getting close to him any time soon indoors, Raga ran him close outdoors in 2013 so looks we could be set for a close one again this year.