Leaking Spokes

waynus

The reason I find them a bit lame (again, no offence intended) because allot of folks will go along with what the majority says....."Dave Thorpe said there's less grip with a tube"

Big up to Dave Thrope but...who did he get the info off? word of mouth, tyre manufacture's trying to sell there wares, TMX!! etc etc...

Not sure why they dropped the tube but my guess is, Fashion and maybe folks getting p****d off pinching the tube putting new tyres on :D

On a different note, this made me laugh.

I overheard a couple of Yow Yows at a christmas trail in the black country on New Years day..................."them 4/stroke Scorpas seem nice?"........."wouldn't touch them with a barg poll mate!"......."whys that then?"............"cam go's pop on the 125 yam engine"....."happened to me brother's mate's road bike"......I'm tellin ya, leave well alone"...." sod them then"....."hey mate have you heard about them Yam engines............

Back to tyres, I ride with 5 psi in the back and 4psi in the front, I'm not sure how much 7lbs is :ph34r:

Clean ride guys :blink:

Edited by Marky G

if you ever get as much experience at trials as Dave Thorpe has you will be a very lucky man. He knows what he's on about.

How a bloke who could do with a zimmer frame to walk with can ride a bike so well is difficult to fathom.

Edited by PERCE

On a different note, this made me laugh.

I overheard a couple of Yow Yows at a christmas trail in the black country on New Years day..................."them 4/stroke Scorpas seem nice?"........."wouldn't touch them with a barg poll mate!"......."whys that then?"............"cam go's pop on the 125 yam engine"....."happened to me brother's mate's road bike"......I'm tellin ya, leave well alone"...." sod them then"....."hey mate have you heard about them Yam engines............

Makes me laugh too :blink: ...but sounds oddly familiar :ph34r:

I wouldn't go near any GG because they just seem to have constant faults, ok some are good, but i think there seem to be more bad ones than good un's.

Marky, I am not meaning to be offensive to you, just wanted to show why I get so tired of these silly remarks so often heard from all sides of the fence.

Edited by JTT

(Timp @ Jan 10 2004, 10:21 PM)

if you ever get as much experience at trials as Dave Thorpe has you will be a very lucky man. He knows what he's on about. 

How a bloke who could do with a zimmer frame to walk with can ride a bike so well is difficult to fathom.

have you seen him clearing sections (of stones/boulders) :ph34r: - i'm suprised he doesn't get a job with tarmac