Beta Tr34C Rear Mudguard

agricon

I have a 1989 TR34C. Parts for these bikes are difficult to find especially the rear guard. So I thought maybe someone may have had some experience with sourcing and fitted an alternative rear guard maybe a Gara or Techno for example? I know its a bit of a long shot but I'm you never know:-)

Thanks for the info. I have tried Steve who was great help with some other parts but no guard:-(

I was more interested to see if another TR owner had found a NS guard that could be modified to work.

I will keep looking.

Thanks for the help.

Isn't there one on display at E-Bay UK?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BETA-TR34-ORIGINAL-REAR-MUDGUARD-/201057082431?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2ecfef9c3f

Sadly there are just now no fenders shown in Italian Craiglists, but they do show up, you need patience in this matter.

The rear guard is sadly a little bit unique in his shape ... it's difficult to use something different that will

fit to the seat and rear frame mounts, I haven't seen a good custom made solution yet, beside repairs

with aluminium plates and rivets and soldered repairs were cracks were only minor.