Merry Christmas

wakka

Hi,

2014 - so far - has been good for me and mine, and thanks to the BEST trials community on the web, opened up whole new vistas of opportunity.

So, a hearty thanks to all - especially Andy for being so level handed - and as my neighbours up here in Bonny Scotland are apt to say - albeit with a slightly slurred accent- a VERY GUID YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Keep your feet firmly on the rests and remember - we're doing it all for the PLEASURE that it brings..........

Merry Christmas Y'all :xmas::madnoel:

Had some fun in 2014 tapping out nonsense on my keyboard to try and get a laugh.

Had some fun reading and watching the banter.

Yeah, happy christmas to everyone....... surely this thread can't end up in an argument

Just wait for somebody to post "Happy Holidays" and somebody from the USA to read it and be offended because it's "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and that they are tired of this "War on Christmas" :wall:

In conclusion, I wish everyone good times with family, good food, excellent drink (which may be needed to for the good times with family), good cheer and a Happy whatever you celebrate. Looking forward to a great 2015 trials season

• Like 1

War on Christmas is quite entertaining as most Christians just show up on Sunday and really have no clue. Christmas as we know it was created by the Romans as no one knew the true birthday of Jesus Christ. Just so happens to be the same day as Sol Invictus. The Pagan holiday celebrated for centuries before Jesus was born. The real date of birth was likely in September , but some Christian scholars believe it was March. Either way, no one really knows for sure. December 25th was just a convenient time for a holiday. So whatever your believes make the most of the holidays with family and friends. Ride if you can or polish up your bike and enjoy a drink. Happy Winter Solstice!

:hl:

• Like 1