World Round Holidays

dabarama

Trying to sort out the holidays to coincide with a few World rounds in Europe, anybody know where or been to the new locations for the French( Valdeblore), Portugese(Gouveia) or Spanish (Pajares)rounds. Are they within reach of any of the package holiday airports.

The Bangor World Round in Ireland is already sorted, anyone needing advice on it please shout.

Easyjet or Jet2 or others into Belfast International Airport and airport bus to Belfast centre for a fiver then train to Bangor for another fiver. Other flights into Belfast City Airport, BE, BMI Baby etc even closer, or ferry -Seacat, Stena HSS, Norse Merchant etc into Belfast. Bangor is full of guesthouses, hotels, pubs etc, some mad Bradford guys even camped last year. Check out the Ferry/ airline websites for details of travel costs.

dabarama...the wife and I are planning to go to Puerto Pajares on July 25...can't find out myself yet..but I think its not TOO far to drive from Santander...(if you take the ferry)...or not TOO far to drive up from Madrid (if you fly). DOes anyone know if we need to buy tickets in advance??