Twinshocks In The Sammy Miller Series

laird387

Hi,

If you are a twinshock supporter, don't forget there are photoreports of many of the Sammy Miller series of events, with stacks of shots like this one taken at the 2014 round at Pateley Bridge. It shows Kevin Morley on his Fantic, pictured by Barry Robinson.

But where are these photoreports? In ORRe of course, the digital magazine available ONLY from this website. Just follow the link and see for yourself! And, of course, there are no watermarks on the images in ORRe.

http://www.trialscentral.com/off-road-revue-magazine-index

Cheers

Deryk Wylde.

PS. Don't forget ORRe is an interactive magazine - so if you have a request to see particular types of bikes, etc. Just ask

post-19290-0-98474700-1424422003_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Within half an hour of posting this topic I had an emailed query asking - "What do you mean by a photoreport?"

Well, the answer is relatively simple, it is a snapshot view of an event taking between six and thirty pages in the magazine, and telling as much of the story of the event in question in fully captioned photographs, mainly at half page size - but also with interesting ones at full page. That means I can view them on my laptop at 25 x 18 cms approx - or on my desktop 45 x 25 cms approx. Most of the events reported have between 12 to 50 images.

More importantly we try not to just 'ape' all the other news sources, which inevitably seem to concentrate simply on the winners. We know that there are NO winners without having a field of also-rans to beat - and we concentrate equally on the also-rans, giving the average rider a far better chance of seeing themselves featured in a photograph in a published magazine.

Cheers,

Deryk Wylde

PS. Better than that, any photographs that are not used in the event photoreport are stored in the archive, and are very likely to be used later in the Photogallery feature now included in each issue, again not just an image - but an image with an explanatory caption.