Gasgas, Ossa, Jotagas.....news?

richierich

Usual Situation is that The company is put into receivership to divest it of Debt. The assets will be sold off to recover as much money as possible for the creditors. As the major one is usually the Government, they receivers will no doubt rush to make as little as possible because they know nothing about the industry and the Buyer will be a "new" company that can start production up again without debts. Usually that's one or more of the people that were trying to save the company. In this case the backers who are putting money up for Raga etc to run around the world.

• Like 1

Wonder what the new guys will have to do differently to avoid creating debts like we see now .Cant see the banks being too keen this time round so they will have to put their own in ,likely to make them more focussed .Good luck to them,hope they can make it work

Don't panic. This news is just a step in the right direction.

Gas Gas without its debt will be a very saleable item.

I think yeah, that this is actually the only way gg could be saved, and investors did not want to enter ''the ship'' without filling this banktruptcy. Which does not mean the brand will be gone. See it as a sort of restart.

Wonder what the new guys will have to do differently to avoid creating debts like we see now .Cant see the banks being too keen this time round so they will have to put their own in ,likely to make them more focussed .Good luck to them,hope they can make it work

So that would actually be good. Hope the keep part of the passion and spanish temper, but good financial management. Probably a down scalling will be good, and no out steps like quads, dakar bikes (even though there are really nice (to look at)). Focus on what is good and proceed positive.

I think the company made a statement, if i understand well, they will be selling and providing the spareparts, and support the sport teams.

I am still believing

• Like 1