Highland 2 Day Classic

doogle

Hello

I am riding the Highland 2 day Classic this weekend. I have seen the riding list on the IDMCC website but have not had any final instructions through. Is anyone from here riding? If so have you had any details through? Venue, start time etc?

Hopefully see you up there.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave.  I dont think there have been any final instructions issued. If you were successful in getting an entry you would have been informed by email. Which you probably have had if your name is on the IDMCC website entry list of riders.  The start time is 11.00am sat so i would imagine you will be able to sign from 9.00-9.30 ish.  The venue Alvie estate is approx 4 miles south of Aviemore on the main A9  , for riders headind north the entrance is just beyond information lay-by No 125.  Highly likely it will be well flagged.   Hopefully see you there , Neil                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hello Doogle,

They put a lot of their trial information on the cover page of the Regulations they send out including joining instructions and directions

11.00am Start Saturday.

Don't forget your ACU licence they do want to see it at the start,

I am traveling up Friday if all goes to plan :beer:   . Weather forecast not great but a great trial I am sure you will have a great time. 

Regards

Mike

Hi all,

We hope those who rode and attended the 'Friendliest Classic Trial In Scotland' enjoyed the experience. Bill Wilkinson was guest of honour and thoroughly enjoyed himself. On behalf of the committee and directors of the Inverness & District Motor Cycle Club Ltd, we 'haste ye back' for the 2016 edition of the Highland Classic Two Day Trial. Limited to 130 riders, entry forms will be available the weekend of the Putoline Classic Off-Road and Racing show in February 2016.

Full results and photos by Rick Lound now available on the IDMCC website, flickr and the IDMCC facebook page.

Regards,

Big John

• Like 3

John - big thanks to all involved .....had a great crack with Bill Wilk - hope I've got as many good tales in years to come ..... A true legend !!!!!

Great weekend again - hope I get in next year !!!!

Cheers

As always

The Wobbler