Stu's Farewell !

mict

Well, last Sunday (18th) marked TC's every chatty Stu's last ride here in HK.....for now any way...until he comes back for a visit. We through a bash for him in the best way we know, held a competion followed up by a BBQ. Had some great prizes for the top 3 places which were so kindly sponsored by r2wtrials & Bubble Productions.

It was an open class event & Stu got a well deserved 3rd place, in extremly difficult muddy conditions .....perfect practice before he starts riding back home.....(hope its ok to mention) there's a full report with pics on r2wtrials site.

Stu's going to be dearly missed by all here :lol: , he's done alot for Trials in HK with his overwhelming enthusiasum and helpfullness, he's been a fun riding partner and is propaly one of the friendlness person's I've met :lol: ......has been a great poster on this forum letting all know whats going on over here :lol: ..... well what more can I say.....alot.....well, from all at the HK Trials Club we do wish you and family the happiest of futures.......and of course some great riding back home....

cheers mate.....and we're looking forward to come and visit ya !! :):D

awww,,, :lol: cheers mate...you're so kind.

Everyone in Uk will be wondering what you're on about when they find out what a miserable git I am!!!!!! :lol:

Dont forget to come over and visit, to witness me crashing UK style rather than HK style! :)

Thanks for the comp./party/bbq....but mostly thanks to you MicT, and everyone else at Hong Kong Trials Club for all that I've learned from you all.

OK..you didnt stop me crashing :D , but at least I know some choice words in Cantonese now!!

See you all when I come back for me hols!

Best wishes STU (wont post again/be so chatty for a week or so)...get cut off the internet today...arrgghh gonna get TC withdrawal symptoms :lol:

will we be still seeing you ride your first trial in the UK with us at Breidden Hills on he 2nd October next Sunday?? Your more than welcome and would be great to meet you to compare crashing styles :lol:

Regards

Ian (webmonkey, I changed my name :lol: )

will we be still seeing you ride your first trial in the UK with us at Breidden Hills on he 2nd October next Sunday?? Your more than welcome and would be great to meet you to compare crashing styles :lol:

Regards

Ian (webmonkey, I changed my name :lol: )

suppose it'll stop any Andy playing with his monkey jokes

Hi AtomAnt!!!

Still HOPING to be there on Sunday...but pretty knakered after the flight...and I'm still not sure about riding my old mans APrilia...its such a beast...ah well..HOPEFULLY see you there...and yep, it would be my first "proper UK trial"...tried to do one several years ago, but didnt finish. Now hopefully I'll be able to finish..but not that sure if the Aprilia will!! :P

Come on over Stu.. Its only a social trial so we wont be marking out the routes very hard.. and we have a local rider Dave Pengilley, who rides a twinshock Fantic who usually drops less marks for the whole trial than I do on the first 2 sections!! So im sure the Aprilla will do well..

See you there :P