Final Round 2015 Sammy Miller Series

laird387

Hi,

If you rode in the Final round of the 2015 Sammy Miller series, the North Berks club's Downland Trophy, then there's a strong possibility that a full page photograph of you in action can be seen in issue 34 of ORRe - our digital magazine - and if you, or your Dad (or Mum), are interested in the classic offroad sporting scene - yes that's trials and scrambles, as well as the history of the ISDT, the SSDT and the Scott Trial, for example - then a subscription of just £12 could be a useful Xmas present. 

Don't forget, just that simple fee gets you immediate access at no extra charge to all 33 back issues - as well as all the issues we will publish in the next twelve months - hardly daylight robbery is it.............

Edited by laird387

Deryk, just a quick question, if I purchase the subscription to ORRe do I get a code or something to give to my dad so he can access it or is it more complicated? He's only just getting to grips with the computer so I'm hoping it's fairly simple!

I can do it - that says it all really...

Hi Guy's,

Look I think I am right in saying? all your Dad really needs is a computer that He has a e-mail address too, and he has the ability to get onto Trials Central's front page in the top right hand corner ,there is a link to ORR-e, if the subscription is made through this computer, all he needs to do  is to click onto it, and this will take him to the latest addition and a list of all the other 33 issues.

I still think a desk top is the best way to go, and is far more simple to drive than an I pad etc.

The old ones are the best hey Deryk. Good luck and a Happy Christmas, and Enjoy.

Regards Charlie.

Hi japes1275,

To be absolutely sure it would be best if you used your Dad's computer and signed up for ORRe from there for him, that would make sure that his computer address was recognised by the ORRe index - and I have many comments from readers confirming that it is far easier to read on a laptop or desktop, the main comment being that the photographs are so clear it is a pity not to look at them at the largest size possible.

I've bought myself a cheapie used small tablet and I have to agree with Charlie, not all the modern stuff is best.............

The important thing is enjoy.........

And, by the way, there are photoreports of the Red Rose Classic events at Pendle Hall, as well as Copy Pit, The Bath Classic's Binegar Quarry trial, the illustrated story of the Taylor Suzukis that were created in the midlands as well as the fully illustrated story of the arrival of the Bultaco Sherpa in British trials.

Cheers

Deryk

Edited by laird387