Welsh Championship

bikespace

Just had an email from James Lamin.

The Welsh Championship at Neath on 30th Oct - 10.30 start (not as possibly advertised elsewhere), but remember to adjust your clocks the night before.

Prompt start to avoid the slight time problems of last year (for some).

My totally unbiassed opinion - this was one of the best rounds of last year, run on the same land as the St Davids.

Open to allcomers, not just the Welsh (and plastic Yorkshire Welshmen like myself and Lamin).

I don't want to steal the thunder from their site if they have one down there, so please anybody fill us in if the details are online somewhere. Otherwise, I'll put any more info I get on here by the end of the week.

I'm pretty confident this wil be another quality trial - get yourself there if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

yes it must be said what a good venue it is.As james lamin and his many helpers will be putting their experience into the course,i think there many just be a few st.david section in there for the experts.So if anyone would like to get a chance to ride on that british championship venue,and try and beat local ace gary jenkins why not come and have a go.