Central Regional Points

dabs alot

Scott Williams E-Mailed me the Central Regional Series point standings since Octobertest and asked me to pass it around. So here it is in a pdf file.

Steve Eichelberger

how'd you get Scott to do that, and you post it at TComp yet?

Thanks bunches

Mitch

Edited by Sting32

Mitch,

I just E-mailed Scott saying that series competitors were wanting to see the point standings and asked Scott if he would post the points somewhere, so he sent me an excel file with the points and asked me to spread it around! I converted it to a pdf file and here it is!

No,I haven't posted it on the TComp forum, I don't know how to get an excel or pdf file on there. Feel free to go for it yourself, I'm sure there are people who would appreciate it!

Congrats on a great ride at Octobertest! :) I'm hanging on to third in the points by the skin of my teeth! :D

Steve E.

Mitch,

No,I haven't posted it on the TComp forum, I don't know how to get an excel or pdf file on there. Feel free to go for it yourself, I'm sure there are people who would appreciate it!

Congrats on a great ride at Octobertest! :) I'm hanging on to third in the points by the skin of my teeth! :D

Steve E.

Ill just link to here...

Thanks, good ride, unless you help me win both days at avta <evil grin>, looks like Ill have 2nd

• 2 weeks later...

Chuck won with 2 points on a tiebraker on Sat. Jayme Baker won on Sunday,Mike Smith took second and Josh came home 3rd. The Ama. Line was a lot harder on Sunday Big Chuck fell to fourth place, Josh had 3 fives and ended up with 20 points. He was really disapointed not to get a jacket And Scott really talked him up at the award. In the end it was a good series, The weather was perfect for Nov.

I did find a way to console him berfore we left though,I found out that he had the state championship wraped up so next month we're moving up to Intermediate.

spinner tell josh, Homer and i convey congrats on state series and 2nd place almost first central regionals. We know all about those dreadful 5s Homer got a couple of them that dropped him 8 places in the Oklahoma event. Homer likes riding intermediate becuse theres less pressure for one thing. i think i want him riding amatuer also so he can overcome the pressure. Sure wanted to attend last weekend but had work issues we may not get a chance to ride another event untill youth nats. Guess the both of you will be riding same lines (at regional events anyhow). Should be a lot of fun. I need to practice practice practice maybe next year i can ride in the afternoon with you all. if not i can mind for homer i guess. btw How did dabs a lot do?

John,

I ended up 4th in the series it looks like. (I left for home before awards ceremony) I was 5 points ahead of Kyle Wedgeworth after I narrowly defeated him on Saturday. I could still take 3rd if Kyle beat me on Sunday, but only if he beat me by ONE position, according to my calculations. On sunday, of the riders in the series, Rob Toole had a fantstic day and won with one dab, Kyle had 9 points, Mitch Wing had 10 points and I had 11 points! So it came to one dab to decide 3rd place! Kyle did exactly what he had to do to 'wedge' me out of third place. :ph34r:

Congrats to my fellow Intermediate class Central Regional competitors.

Rob Toole 1st place

Mitch Wing 2nd place

Kyle Wedgeworth 3rd place

Steve

I want to thank Scott Williams and everyone involved in putting together the Central Regional Championship Series. It had been a couple years since I rode the series last. I met old friends I made while riding the series the first time in Novice class, I made new friends as we battled it out for each position as though we were riding Pro class. :ph34r:

Sections were ridden, food was ate, beverages were drank, stories were told, insults were hurled, and friends were made, I love it!

Steve Eichelberger