New To Trials

retro72

Hi

I am from cheshire and have taken the step to build/repair a trials bike and attempt to ride through my first water hazard. I am new to trials, but not to classic motorcycles and after a break of about 19 years, want to get back in the saddle.

I am looking to build something up from the frame onwards whilst documenting it all but in the mean time still attend events.

Lots of questions to ask

Andy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am from cheshire and have taken the step to build/repair a trials bike and attempt to ride through my first water hazard. I am new to trials, but not to classic motorcycles and after a break of about 19 years, want to get back in the saddle.

I am looking to build something up from the frame onwards whilst documenting it all but in the mean time still attend events.

Lots of questions to ask

Andy

Welcome,

What era of bike are you looking for? The later ones don't have a saddle to get into :hyper:  

Im the same.

I have never compeated in trials, got a Beamish back in April and im now in a position to ride it.

Im out for the first time this Sunday.

Not in a trial yet, just a practice, been kindly given permission to ride at a well used trials venue.

Cant wait

• Like 1