Iv Been Conn'ed

beta_basher

i try'ed for days trying to book tickets for sheffield but couldnt get threw , the only solution was to book threw ticket marster, the kind lady on the phone said. it will only cost you 3.50 for the call. after we booked the man told us there was a 10% increas on price for booking threw ticket marster so instaid of it being

Lew Check with Scarborough Club to see if they have any tickets. Most local clubs have them for sale and I believe <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> being a Sponsor of the event have them as well also check if any of the local Trials shops are selling them. The VIP Tickets are available from G2F and the numbers are on the front page of this site. Jake had 100 places so he may still have a few left if you are lucky.

Well ive just bought mine im looking straigh forward at everything in Row F seats 11 12 13 on 111. :D ive been to sheffield before to watch disney ono ice when i was younger ( cough cough ) and we were at least in the second lot of chairs up and that was way to high but you could see everything but quite small. So ive gone for 6 rows from the floor this time.