Ssdt Website Down

timp

• 3 months later...

Now, now Vinnie! You're only going to give yourself a headache with all that carrying on!

What platform are you using? And is anyone else having problems? Drop us a note on ssdtoffice@ssdt.org if you are and let us know what your set up is. Can't do a thing myself, being completely computer illiterate, but I can get the info to the man who knows!

What platform are you using?  And is anyone else having problems?  Drop us a note on ssdtoffice@ssdt.org if you are and let us know what your set up is.  Can't do a thing myself, being completely computer illiterate, but I can get the info to the man who knows!

You can probably blame me. I gave him the link for Firefox. :blink:

Now, now Vinnie!  You're only going to give yourself a headache with all that carrying on!

What platform are you using?  And is anyone else having problems?  Drop us a note on ssdtoffice@ssdt.org if you are and let us know what your set up is.  Can't do a thing myself, being completely computer illiterate, but I can get the info to the man who knows!

Mac G5

Panther 10.3.9

Dual 2 Ghz PowerPc G5

1.5 GB DDR SDRAM

Machine Model: Power Mac G5

CPU Type: PowerPC G5 (2.2)

Number Of CPUs: 2

CPU Speed: 2 GHz

L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB

Memory: 1.5 GB

Bus Speed: 1 GHz

Boot ROM Version: 5.1.8f7

I have tried it with

Firefox

explorer

Safari

Also tried it on a PC at home

New Dell

Vinnie :D:blink::wall::P;)

Now, now Vinnie!  You're only going to give yourself a headache with all that carrying on!

New Dell

Vinnie :D:blink::wall::P;)

That would explain alot. I use Firefox and it works fine for me, except my name does not appear in the entry list, then again I guess I should have entered.