Clutch master cylinder

bbk

Ive ridden 2016 300rr and found that the clutch was pretty stiff i watched the owners son ride the the bike and noticed he was having arm pump as well. i've been riding my 2006 4rt since i took her out of the box i did put on a 315r master cylinder on it made it super nice. How are the new bikes don't want to just go off this one bike. if they are stiff what are riders doing for easier pulls?

I haven't noticed much difference between my 2016 300RR and the 2015 260 Repsol and 2008 4RT I owned before.

I do however have less ( non actually) arm pump when I replace the original handlebar grips with the Domino dual compound grips.

From what I understand the 300RR has a different set of spring caps (or washer? well something changed with the springs and caps any way) to up the pressure a bit because of the class of rider they are expecting to use it.  You should be able to check the parts list and see what is different and maybe replace them with the standard 260 equivalent to soften it a bit. 

Other options would be to consider a different master like the 315, or to pull 2 of the 6 springs (not recommended by some). 

Grips and lever adjustment are the first things to try...

good luck.