Green Route Bradford Club

nutty

Well lads & lasses what is your feed back on the Bradford trial on saturday,

I as a observer found it ok, more smiles on faces from my spot on the hillside, no1 section. looking at the results the club has bridged the gap.

Some of the 125s 50s 80s did really well on sec 1. its good to see the little ones enjoying trials at club level.

yours the man in the silly hat

ps went to mont 4rt test day.

good time had by all

Now then Mr. N :D

I absolutely loved the green route, as the top clubby riders moved up and left room for numpties like me to have a shot at glory in the clubman class :P

Another cracking BDMC day out, first trial I've finished in the dark too!

PS

I felt really sorry for the little lad (Ryan?) who was told by his Mum to get on with it so that they could get out of the cold and go home :D

Tears were streaming down his face, his glasses were all steamed up and he looked like a tiny, terrified little munchkin on his Beta 80 as he rode through the start flags of section 5 with his eyes shut (I'm not kidding!)

I know his Mum must have been freezing cold but I can't help thinking that being forced to ride a scary section at 8 or 9 years old will do the little fella any good at all...

Mind you, he did manage to finish and he wasn't last so well done lad :P

This was the first time the club had put in this type of course,

"AS A RESULT OF RIDERS ASKING FOR IT"

so we did it and it seems to have been a sucess.

It was good to see some riders that would NOT have moved up to the hard course giving it a try.

Riders must ask their club to make changes.

Remember the riders / members ARE the club.

and we should LISTEN to them.

Ryan seemed ok at the Barnsley trial next day! But they did take another 45 minutes to finish their conducted course after the Novices and beginners had finished. I have seen a few clubs run "Green" or "mixed" section course's. To those newcomers the usual practice is have the easier "hard" sections marked. The riders who feel they want a harder ride than a clubman course but not to ride the hard course ride the clubmans course unless that section has the "green" markers in which case they ride the Hard Course on that section. Make's it easier on the Clerk of course as well! Chris has ridden them at Eboracum and he thinks they are great! Was saturday a restricted as It wasn't made clear in TMX.