Bangor

Andy

Ahhh - Dabrama - i see you're local(ish!). We don't want to hire a car because that would mean people carrier or minibus that's just going to sit idle for the duration. somebody mentioned trains.

What's the best way to get from Belfast Int to Bangor? Airport bus into Belfast then train or wot?

any help appreciated!

You guys definitely owe me a Guinness for all this info, I reckon I,m turning into the Northern Ireland Tourist Board one man show!

Consider it bought - speak to Kinell. He's our financial manager :P

Seriously - I'm not sure where we're staying - Stuart's sorted that bit out, but a pint would be in order methinks :D

Be careful booking online. I booked a place online, albeit somewhat difficult finding a place for 3 of us, and then a few days later received an e-mail informing me they were in fact fully booked up. I contacted the Bangor Tourist Information Office on 02891 270069 and they sorted out some digs. There are obviously plenty of places who do not advertise online. However demand is very high so book up soon! Mind you if the weather is as good as last year you can always sleep on a park bench.