Manx 2 Day Regs?

moulder

Your right there Andy,

They will be available sometime in April 2006. Not sure of the exact date as yet but keep an eye on the website - www.manx2day.com - As soon as they are open you can contact Tony Temple on 01624 852842 but be sure to return them in the post the same day you get them as the Solo's will fill up very very quickly! We are hoping to have the regs available to download too on the site.

All the best, have a good new year. :madsanta:

Manx2day.com

Would be good if we could get an idea of the standard they'll be aiming at early on (clerk of course).

2004 had much more National route riders. There seemed to be a mass exodus to the clubman route this year, even for riders of much more ability than myself.

I've enjoyed the National route for the last few years. If it's likely to be the same level again then there is no question for me.

Just a wee bit concerned that the mass exodus of many an expert rider to the clubman route will stiffen the National route up this year???

If there is priority for National riders and it's well publicised, maybe it will keep the riders on the national route?