Whos Riding What In 06?

I'd like to confirm that I too have been confirmed for the factory Beta squad in '06.

Of course, by "factory" I actually mean "leaky old garage". By "squad" I mean myself and my knackered old van. I'd like also to announce that HSBC and MBNA have reluctantly agreed to continue their sponsorship into '06 with the caveat that funding may be withdrawn at any time without notice. The Beta bit is true, but I've decided not to ride the new model Rev3, preferring instead to stick more proven and mature machinery.

That sound you can hear are the rest of the clubman "B" class competitors in North Yorkshire quaking in their Alpinestars. Not.

:hat: :D;)

I finaly got engaged today (ring and everything)!!!... in exchange for permission to get a 2005 Beta!!  :rolleyes:

I've studied this closely...

Up To December '05

R2W - Gas Gas through and through (suspected attraction to A. Raga)

Steve Saunders - Gas Gas through and through.

December '05

Steve Saunders - announces move to Beta.

R2W - announces move to Beta

Gay Weddings are allowed in the UK

22nd December - Elton John & David Furnish celebrate gay wedding.

27th December - R2W announces engagement. No mention of other party. ;););)

:hyper:

If the truth be known I have been talking about the change to a Beta since the bvm test day.... and if only kinell would take a 5 pound note, 2 carpet off-cuts and a punctured inner tube for his 2004 Rev3 i would have had one by now!!

I've seen what that bike has been through - you don't want it mate - honest!

It's now official Marc Freixa go to Scorpa for 2006

On the new 4T too apparently........ Also Kenichi Kuroyama is finished on the World scene & moving to the Scorpa 4T in the Japanese championship. Seems to have been a busy & costly winter for them!!! :D