Fao Al B

Andy

I'll be there to <cough> work. Mind you it is pretty thirsty kind of work and it would be a shame not to partake of some good ole Southern hospitality :hyper:

Al - just keep Kinell off the clear stuff - he was bad enough on the apple juice :rolleyes:

I'll be there to <cough> work. Mind you it is pretty thirsty kind of work and it would be a shame not to partake of some good ole Southern hospitality ;)

Al - just keep Kinell off the clear stuff - he was bad enough on the apple juice ;)

Apple juice :hyper: that's like saying the engine in Al's truck is a 125cc :rolleyes:

My inspection of the TTC is complete. Well, actually I only needed to inspect the area for the local night life entertainment so we'll[TFM] will be situated halfway between the TTC and Chattanooga so that we

There are men out there who've given up their jobs to be able to say that they've experienced the Team Full Monty Executive Tour Package.

Hell, there are even a few who gave up their wives... or was it that their wives gave them up after finding out about it???

Only you can determine how much you would pay to be there when Martin Lampkin knocks on your door at 2:30 am to check out how us good ole American men party!

Rumour has it that he still talks about it to this day.

Of course this is all rumour and should not be spread to anyone so don't say anything about it. :D