My 2006 Bike

andyrothers

Love the red banding on the rims.

The trouble is......is thats its too precious good to ride.

I've got the same problem with 2 of mine ...... they never go out :) .

I can hear you all now shouting ......"You've got to ride them , there's no point having them otherwise".

Let me tell any disbelievers. When you've nurtured these embrios from billets of alloy , cuddled them , kissed life into them , you dont want any nasty branches doing damage to your baby. ;)

I must get councelling :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just like to confirm the bike does look and sound very nice...unlike the rider <_<

Well done Andy, nice to see at the South Shrops event the other week, they have got there own website now, sure to be a piccy of you on there m8.

Check it out at http://www.southshropshiremcc.co.uk/

Will we be seeing you at the next SS event, July 16th I think ?

Edited by Marky G

Hey Mark,

there is a photo of me in action on their web.... managed to catch me with me feet up!!

All being well will be at their next trial, enjoyed the last one, I thought it was well laid out. Others locally recently have been a bit 'complex' with the section marking out and long which meant lots of queueing and just too much for my fading memory to remember..... Prob give theirs a miss next time.

bike still sweet as a nut. Best thing I ever did getting the new motor.

Andy

The motor sounded very sweet mate, good price on that new motor too :D ... Spency and Buzz and the rest of the South Shrops lot always put a good trial on they just seem to get it right first time, I think they were saying there putting on eight or nine trials this year inc the Long Mynd road trial which should be epic....get that bike road reg'd and lets have a bash at it <_< .

Llanfyllin also put on some good events....to be honest there the only two clubs I bother with these days (even though I couldn't make the fabled two day recently..sorry BS!)Good to see you again Andy and looking forward to hearing that Fourstroke on the 16th July :)