Eurosport The Pits

shercosi

:closedeyes: Picture this me been at work all day thinking "great get home telly on watch sheffield result!!!" what happens them usless b*&$ards at eurosport stick snooker on now i like watching that but when you missed sheffield cos of other commitments its just not the same. Have looked on sky planner and its listing it onwed 25th at 4pm ch411 but dont hold your breath!!

Take your pick of who to complain too:

EUROSPORT CONTACTS

Technical assistance

Do you encounter problems with site navigation or come across problems when opening web pages?

Contact our technical service webmaster@eurosport.com

Address

Eurosport

3 rue Rene et Gaston Caudron 92798 Issy les Moulineaux cedex 9 FRANCE

Telephone: +33.1.40.93.80.00

Publication Director : Laurent-Eric le Lay

Write to our editors:

Sections

Write to our editors:

Football newsroom@eurosport.com

Tennis newsroom@eurosport.com

Cycling newsroom@eurosport.com

Motorsports newsroom@eurosport.com

Wintersports newsroom@eurosport.com

Other sports newsroom@eurosport.com

If you have questions about Eurosport television, please write to:

For all questions regarding TV programming, programming@eurosport.com

For all questions regarding comments heard on air, commentary@eurosport.com

Competitions newmedia@eurosport.com

Forums newmedia@eurosport.com

Well, it looks as though we will be complaining to the French. The next advertised showing of the trials on the Eurosport listings is in a couple of weeks, where they will be showing the French round - I wonder if they manage to show their own hosted event! :closedeyes:

-muffled- here here !!!

Bloody annoying also,i knew that indoor trials was different and the sections man made but it was the smart dress and the long sticks that the riders were holding that made me think that it wasnt the real mcoy that i was watching!

Although a few things reminded me of local riders...,the pink and the brown,short pockets,rubbing of balls, excessive bending over and the stroking of the stick between the fingers, but i did'nt think that Cota Kid could tie a dicky Bow so knew that i had been conned!! :( So i'm eagerly awaiting some different type of suit wearing boyz to grace my tv whenever they get round to showing it! :closedeyes:

Edited by marky boy

Unless the IOW has gone for a UDI WE are europeans too, end of geography lesson!

you may have voted to be part of the EU but i bloody didn't!!! We are an island that is in no way connected to the European mainland... i want the pound and not the poxy euro, and don't want to pay for bloody french farmers to get away with all the crazy laws that the MEP's come up with.... We are Great Britain, England, Wales, Scotland or NI... not bloody european... :closedeyes:

... sorry, rant over... back to my cell ;)

I think you will find I meant a) geographically rather than politically and :( we did have a vote (referendum 1975) after the labour party expressed a wish to be outside europe(1973)when the majority voted in favour of the eu (common market.

What is the problem with swapping the pound for the Euro?

Whatever you think economically we are very much not an island.

exactly "Europe" to everyone else on the planet (but us) ie a geographical construct that stretches from the Atlantic to the Urals, north cape to the Mediterranean.

however to Brits "Europe" has political connotation and is more often used to mean the EU;

thus the confusion and double meaning - ahh what a great language we have (this was an actual lecture for my first year International Relations course!)

rabie :closedeyes: