Trialin' In The Westmids'

angusmcbigpants

this time of year really aint good for trials riding unless you can find solid ground, but it seems to be getting harder and harder every year where ever you go is either knee deep in the brown stuff, closed down, or our boys in blue are all over you. :closedeyes: just can't wait till the summer again (if i clean my bike anymore ill wear it away), need to get out! so i'm asking the masses if they can let me in to anywhere local to yourselfs i could come and just blow away some cob webs. i live in the wolverhampton area but traveling aint a problem. hope you lot can help!!! thanks angus..... :(

Hi we run the Breidden Hills club based in Shrewsbury. We use venues that are not reliant on the weather and offer suitable hard car park/paddock areas.We have trials planned for 5th March / 8th April / 11th June / 6th August / 1st October.

Our two main venues are Nantmawr Quarry Nr Oswestry and Old Grit Farm Nr Minsterley, both within easy reach of yourself.

Have a look at our website www.breiddenhillsmcc.co.uk

thanks for the replies didnt put out the right info' i need somewhere to practice really. getting on a bit now can't keep up with the young un's anymore! :( i feel like i,m only 16 sommetimes till i try doing what they do and end up on my butt with my scorpa on my head :closedeyes: ain't so easy anymore. trouble is with me i just love riding (like everyone else) it's getting me down not getting out a least once a week. but if there ain't anywhere to go just have to get on with all those d.i.y. jobs.......angus.