Trials Central Stickers

beta_basher

I don't even have any TrialsCentral stickers!!... i have a space on the bike reserved for them., next to the r2wtrials ones!!!

They're literally in the process of being ordered! I spent a fair bit of time on this yesterday (when I should have been working <_<). I've had one quote of three back and should get the other two on Monday. I'll be ordering early next week. I'm taking a far more serious approach to publicity and marketing this year.

.. as was suggested by Cota Kid on another post, i reckon you should award a prize of some kind to who ever can get a photo with the logo on bike or person in a paper or web site etc... obviously doesn't count for those of us that have our own sites !! <_<

what about most daring place to photo a sticker in... i'm going for the Apico headquarters door  :D

:D

Cota Kid would win. He'd just wear it on his next appearance on Booze Britain :lol:

.. as was suggested by Cota Kid on another post, i reckon you should award a prize of some kind to who ever can get a photo with the logo on bike or person in a paper or web site etc... obviously doesn't count for those of us that have our own sites !! :D

what about most daring place to photo a sticker in... i'm going for the Apico headquarters door  B)

;)

Cota Kid would win. He'd just wear it on his next appearance on Booze Britain :D

My Equity card is next to my ACU card in my wallet.