Colonial

Andy

I think 05 was even colder.

Did '04 and loved it. First time I'd been in that neck of the woods. Great little hotel and a good venue. Would have definitely been there last year, but was at my folks after my Dad's stroke. Looking forward to my first outdoor coverage of 06 - champing at the bit!

Well as i dont mind ripping the pish twice Kinell, you couldnt ever get to the start of the trial in time let alone get your entries in in time !! :D

Ha ha , maybe see you there.

ps. i notice Andy aint a TC supporter , tight get :D

(AG B) i know what your gonna say)

Last year was cold, but the worst was the wet snow storm towards the end, but i'd still like to go this year if I can get a lift with anyone (hint hint marky boy), my dads clearing off to Taiwan so I'm a little stranded.

Bob

Bob i think that little Dave and Gerald are off to watch so you can blag a ride wi them.If not feel free to ride wi us.

Ck , i think that this year me and Hutch are off to go for the 1st men home award so we will be passing you at about the punch card change probably!! This year does seem as though it could descend into a full on pish take :D

See you in the coach and Horses