Barcelona

jordi

You poor two smoker fans are in denial, not only is the writing going to the wall, Mr. Lampkin is going to paint it on personally with his big four bristle brush.

He will show all the world what it is to be great, if all goes reet he's banner claim eight.

He won't ponce about like Peter Fonda, he'll just kick ass on his big ******* honda.

Lots of pasta and fine pork pies, the poor two pickle riders best go dry their eyes.

Now when at Hawkstone if you have any doubt, go see old Arthur he'll give you a clout.

Although all the bikes may be made in Spain, the world championship cup will be in England again.

Who's your pick this week :D if any of you doubters have any British pride there is only one result for the world outdoor championship that will do.

The team will be firing on full four, the British fans need to do the same.

It isn't about bike color, this is about making sure no others can claim that their man won as many outdoor titles.

Machine and rider will be ready, will you.

I'm toying with the idea of a "Backing Dougie For Eight" campaign on the site. I normally like to focus on Trials Central being International - and it is - but the majority of traffic is from the UK and the US. The US have no world contenders right now so I'm not going to upset anybody there by showing a little national bias. The remaining traffic is marginal and split globally. It's a bit tabloid-ish, but what the hell.

Very easy to set up - a "send your messages to Dougie" page. I get messages before each world round, print them out and deliver to Team Lampkin. Motivational for the guy, almost zero hassle for me and cool for folk to know the message they've sent will actually be delivered.

I'm toying with the idea of a "Backing Dougie For Eight" campaign on the site. I normally like to focus on Trials Central being International - and it is - but the majority of traffic is from the UK and the US. The US have no world contenders right now so I'm not going to upset anybody there by showing a little national bias. The remaining traffic is marginal and split globally. It's a bit tabloid-ish, but what the hell.

Very easy to set up - a "send your messages to Dougie" page. I get messages before each world round, print them out and deliver to Team Lampkin. Motivational for the guy, almost zero hassle for me and cool for folk to know the message they've sent will actually be delivered.

Andy, fantastic idea and something you have just got to do. If you do it I will pay my