Inter Centre Team Trial 1972/73/74/75?

physco

• 9 months later...

16 april 1972 held at burrington, Ludlow. Yorkshire team won , mick andrews finished best individual (ossa) with a loss of 27 marks!

clerk of the course was mike winwood. there was even a works cotton-minarelli team entered!!! :D

sorry cant help with the rest?

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 years later...

can any body please tell me where the inter centre team trials were held in 1972/73/74 and 75.i would like to know which centres run them and start venues/course where possible.

The 1973 event was held on Rooley Moor. I am editing some cine film taken at the event. Can anyone tellme which team won?

Thank you from Dot Jones. PS I have cine film from the 1966 and 1975 SSDT the Scott 1974 Manx 2 day 1973 and lots of Cheshire Centre events.

The 1973 event was held on Rooley Moor. I am editing some cine film taken at the event. Can anyone tellme which team won?

Thank you from Dot Jones. PS I have cine film from the 1966 and 1975 SSDT the Scott 1974 Manx 2 day 1973 and lots of Cheshire Centre events.

Dot would you have any clips of my dad (Ivor Smart) in those events?

Paul smart