Jack Wood/st Davids

baldie

I Heard today while at the stocksbridge trial that the Jack Wood National & the St Davids british champ round is on the same day. From what I've been told it's the only date thats free for the St Davids that doesn't clash with a youth european round. Now while i think that the youth should be allowed to ride it is a adult championship. Personlly i believe that the trial that will suffer is the brit champ as i think that the unsponsored riders will probabaly ride one of the more traditional trials. Given the choice of 3 laps of 12 of the same type of sections ( big step followed by even bigger step) or 1 lap of 50 sections i would rather ride the Jack wood. I think that the entries in the traditional trials speak for themselves with most of them full way before the closing date, while the brit champs only attract a small entry. :hyper:

Yeah got to agree with you the St David shouldn't clash with the Jack Wood especially to suit 5 non-championship riders. :hyper:

I would prefer to do the Jack Wood and you can drop one round in the British championship but knowing how close it was last year in the championship and I'm guessing it might be even closer this year so I don't think I can afford to miss the very first round.

Boyd the Jack Wood regs are out already here

Chris