Ole Ole Ole!

djdenzil

Two barmy smoggies, me and the Cota Kid are off to support Dougie and the Brit boys in Spain in the Spanish Outdoor round. Travelling first class, of course, we are hoping to hire a local means of transport (donkeys not included) and high tail it to the nearest hostel. If any one else is travelling from London Stanstead on the 31st March, they are welcolm to hitch a ride and enjoy a bit of crack with plenty of San Miguel along the way!!!!!

Good luck to the Brit boys, its going to be one hell of a weekend!!!!!

:beer::blink:;):beer::blink::D

You mob still closing youths in the boot of your car or have you got all sensible now? :blink:

Come on. We don't do sensible. ;)

the aim is to hire a Commer Van like the one in the Italian job complete with Union Jacks and arrive at Nigran in style.

There's only me and DJ to start off with the rest of the troops are preparing for Krakow.

Wouldn't it be something else if we could turn the Spanish WTC into a home fixture for GB.

Edited by Cota Kid

Two barmy smoggies, me and the Cota Kid are off to support Dougie and the Brit boys in Spain in the Spanish Outdoor round. Travelling first class, of course, we are hoping to hire a local means of transport (donkeys not included) and high tail it to the nearest hostel. If any one else is travelling from London Stanstead on the 31st March, they are welcolm to hitch a ride and enjoy a bit of crack with plenty of San Miguel along the way!!!!!

Good luck to the Brit boys, its going to be one hell of a weekend!!!!!

:beer:  :blink:  ;)  :beer:  :blink:  :D

PS DJ I forgot to tell you. The Wife won't let me go as I've some housework to do that weekend and the pelmets need dusting. ;)