Pat Smage

atomant

Let's try to spell the kids name right. It's Patrick Smudge.

err hmmm, I have a letter from Noel and his name clearly looks like smage to me

not smudge ;)

Beautiful!

The kids number one supporter spells his name wrong.

Geez Craig, your woman squeezing your balls when you write in now too?

Why do I have this image of her standing above you dressed in leather, holding a whip with you on your knees with one of those choker balls in your mouth?

Why do I have this image of her standing above you dressed in leather, holding a whip with you on your knees with one of those choker balls in your mouth?

Why imagine, I can send you the video for only $24.95, plus shipping and handling.

But what does your girlfriend look like Craig :D

I may look like this ;)

So, whats the chances of you lot clubbing together and getting Pat over to the UK for the indoor and outdoor at the IOW at least? We want to see him here ;) You could get some real mileage out of the press saying "US kid takes on the Europeans and kicks ass" or summit - that should get most of the US contingent opening their wallets shouldnt it :D

So, whats the chances of you lot clubbing together and getting Pat over to the UK for the indoor and outdoor at the IOW at least? We want to see him here :D You could get some real mileage out of the press saying "US kid takes on the Europeans and kicks ass" or summit - that should get most of the US contingent opening their wallets shouldnt it :blink:

Yep the door is open, all he has to do is walk in. ;):blink:

Hi we just got back from a long weekend snowboarding the Bohemia Bluffs great fun ,plenty of deep and steep stuff . First thanks Atom for putting the movie up ,it came out great I never get tired of watching his footage ,one of the cool things is he does 90% of the shooting and all the editing,plus much of this is already ancient ,some of the moves in our building are way better,I just sent the only disc I could find that was written. Smage is Latvian has soft a hard g hard e like smaaggy .We look forward to many events as most likely these youth will be the crop of riders for the next decade,many guys 20 to 26 and older are the prime participants,persistance and patience should pay rewards. Cheers All

Hi  we just got back from a long weekend snowboarding the Bohemia Bluffs great fun ,plenty of deep and steep stuff  .  First thanks Atom for putting the movie up ,it came out great  I never get tired of watching his footage ,one of the cool things is he does 90% of the shooting and all the editing,plus much of this is already ancient ,some of the moves in our building are way better,I just sent the only disc I could find that was written. Smage is Latvian has soft a hard g hard e  like smaaggy .We look forward to many events as most likely these youth will be the crop of riders for the next decade,many guys 20 to 26 and older are the prime participants,persistance and patience should pay rewards.  Cheers All

:D does that mean he is coming ;)

Sooner or later first he needs a passport a drivers license and a block of time w/ no school. That means August at the soonest . I am hoping to meet people at the USA World Round that live in the U.K. to get some relationships started . Would Atomant be coming over or Andy from TC . We have talked w/ the Conners and G. Jarvis but havent pryed as to where we should try to go for the best trials experience. I have also let the Webbs know that we are interested in doing a rnd or 2 of 125 WTC when the pcs. are in place as they have been over to Spain or ? competing already. I did some research as to where trials dealers are compared to airports and where events are held but still need more info. pm me if more appropriate w/ details thanks Again we will be at TTC up to a full week so anyone who knows which Brits are coming across fill me in please.(the week of the World Round )

Edited by northernnorm