Exhaust Gaurd

magicmat

Right,

Id like an exhaust gaurd, as i dont want to put a big dint in my exhaust ! :(

But i dont really like any that are out there, I think the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE ones are............ minging :D

A carbon one seems the only way to go now,

Ive seen the Jitse ones, they look cool, but how much ?

Jitse exhuast clicky

But how about this

Clicky

AT the bottom there is two,

Rising sun imports, the ULTIMOTO, or the Hebo one,

Personaly i like hte ultimoto one, will it fit the 05. Its not a very good picture, but seen it on a dvd and it looked good

I guess im looking at

I'll admit that in the second link the guards look naff,

so ill post a pic...gimme a sec.

But if your slagging the jitse one off too...then you have no taste and i disregard all of your opinions, on the ground that you have a sherco ! ;)

This is it in a better light,

post-1852-1141824622.jpg

post-1852-1141824641.jpg

:blink:

Nice one FF,

i dont fancy cutting the pipe ! :( now if it were ally, and i could TIG weld it back together that would be different !! :D

i will invest in one then, if only to stop the small scratches. :P

Ive touched the pipe twice, while wearing jeans & army trousers, dont quite fancy a 'proper' touch through dodgy lycra trousers !!

:D

p.s Got the same pic but with a different saying, but little kids are around these parts so ill be responsible. ;)

The jitsie ones just stick out from the exhaust the same as the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE ones i i think they look crap ...tbh they look to boring at least with the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE theres some style and colour to it..i have a red YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE one if you wanted to know.

Oh no i didnt as i dont listen to people really on what to get i get what i like and not someone else..i think thought you might think the jitsie one looks fairly crappy and cheap , from what ive seen anyway as i dont think its proper carbon fibre just look a like stuff and the reason i like the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE one is that its metal ...so surly its stronger.

The best material for a heat shield is not one that conducts heat! The YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE guard is made of aluminium - one of the best conductors of heat there is. Carbon fibre guard on BVM's site is the way to go.