Im Tempted

essex rider

im quite near to kent and never ridden a rock in a trial. Think what my gold bolts and pink bar pad would look like on it ;);)

Time to start scrounging to dad!!

Unless anyone fancies donating some money to the trials in essex fund(ME)????

im quite near to kent and never ridden a rock in a trial. Think what my gold bolts and pink bar pad would look like on it  ;)  ;)

Time to start scrounging to dad!!

Unless anyone fancies donating some money to the trials in essex fund(ME)????

Your telling me youve never rode a rock ? So if i plonked you a 1ft to 2ft high rock and about a foot wide you would be clueless ?

Gee lad get doing some real trials :D Get your club to get some rocks from your local quarry...then you cant be wrong :D

Ive never ridden on rocks, a stream once, a car once and a flatbed lorry.

thats it, otherwise its just mud.

I would as if he still has the 05 mudguards, just so you can see what sort of condition they are in. Otherwise sounds good, if i hadnt bought my Scorpa, then id probably have been to look at it.

I finally rode a little bit of rock today!!!

Not very big about 2-3ft max but i did it, so much easier than logs

As for the bike, he still hasnt got back to me and ive been offered an 05 if this blokes son doesnt start riding! If i get the one ive been offered im gonna get the wheels powder coated and exhaust anodized in black. (no pink)

ned1 The wheels wont fit i dont think as the gas gas has a smaller disc with different mounts to mine. Why dont you get yours powder coated?? I dont think it costs that much if you strip the wheels yourself

R2 i also love rocks now, brakes work on them and soooooooooo much grip, i was amazed. i also like concrete pipes

As for the beta the price is getting a bit too high for me. I was hoping it would be lower but isnt (such a good bike)

Looks like im going to have to get a different one :)

Should i get the wheels anodized or powder coated???????

Just what is this fascination with coloured wheels???? I only spend money when I have to or if it improves things!!!! And.... we have far too many rocks up here in streams, big ones, small ones, sharp ones, slippery ones, loose ones and ones coated in mud!!!

Just what is this fascination with coloured wheels???? I only spend money when I have to or if it improves things!!!! And.... we have far too many rocks up here in streams, big ones, small ones, sharp ones, slippery ones, loose ones and ones coated in mud!!!

Same reason you wear trials riding gear instead of a t-shirt and old jeans.

Because they look good.

Try Weardale.. I'm sure they have some Teflon coated rocks there ! :)